Thursday, March 23, 2017

Awesome Life Friday #105

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

I don't know about you, but now that it's officially Spring, I am impatiently waiting for it to be warm enough outside to throw open the windows and get some fresh air in here.  Until our temperatures get a little farther away from freezing, I'll enjoy instead all the fresh inspiration you all bring each week.

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

Here's a bit of what we've been up to this week:


Jackie's been sharing her daughter's clubfoot treatment since birth, and offers her latest update here.


And now our favorite part - the FEATURES !  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!



Healthy But Tasty Zucchini Noodles with Bacon, Ricotta & Peas // Oh My Heartsie Girl
Doesn't this dish look refreshing?  This is a great way to taste the flavors of Spring!




Puff Pastry Baskets with Creamy Lemon Filling // Hostess at Heart
Fresh raspberries and a few simple grocery store ingredients make this simple, yet beautiful confection.




$2 Farmhouse Pillow Covers // Fresh-Squeezed Life
I love IKEA's towels and now I can't wait to use some to make these cool and breezy throw pillows.



Driftwood Art with a Starfish // Crafts by Amanda
This rustic starfish wall art will have me imagining gentle sea breezes in no time!




A Nest For My Rustic Eggs // The Boondocks Blog
Mary's creative touch and a bit of repurposing magic leads to this sweet birds nest to cradle a few painted eggs.




Blueberry Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich // Simply Stacie
I admit I never met the grilled cheese sandwich I didn't like, but this unique version blows me away!



If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


5 comments:

  1. It's never not been too warm here, this year, so we've already been all full-swing back into summer these past couple of weeks. :( I hope you've started your spring with a spring in your step! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, thank you for hosting. I'm going to start my visits with a Beatrix Potter post I saw out of the corner of my eye as I was scrolling down to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynda for the feature of my Zucchini Noodles with Bacon, Ricotta & Peas Recipe, I appreciate that!!! :)
    Thank you for hosting and hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I shared your party on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zoodles with bacon recipe.
    Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete