Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: NeoCell's Biotin Bursts and Serum


Want to find a supplement that not only tastes great but will help your skin and hair?   If so, then NeoCell may be just what you've been looking for! 

NeoCell was started in 1998 after the personal experience of its leader, who following a heart attack and surgery, used collagen as part of his recovery.  After seeing its positive affects, he started the company.

NeoCell is a family owned business that produces health and wellness products.  In addition to collagen, they have an extensive product line geared toward natural solutions for health and beauty as well as joint health and sports recovery.

For this review I was sent a 30-day supply of Biotin Bursts Chews.  These Acai Berry flavored chews are not only really tasty, but they really work.  After about 2 weeks of taking the chews, I noticed a clearer complexion with less breakouts and I also noted a reduction in my hair shedding, which has been an issue since my 3rd son was born.

The secret to Biotin Bursts, is well, biotin. Each chew has 10,000 mcg of biotin in them.  Biotin is a B-Vitamin which is known to help with skin and hair as well as protein metabolism which helps with energy.  It might have been a coincidence, but I felt pretty good while I was taking them.

The chews have an amazing Acai berry flavor and a great texture.  They weren't chalky like some supplement chews and their ingredient list was great too!  Biotin Bursts are free of gluten, soy, palm oil, lactose, and have nothing artificial in them.



Along with the Biotin Bursts I was also sent a sample of NeoCell's Collagen Radiance Serum.  Described as "time released with Vitamin C & E complex," this product states that it is a:

  • Potent Antioxidant
  • Protects and Rejuvenates
  • Vitamin C & Vitamin E
  • Paraben Free

The label also says that it will enhance the skin's firmness, elasticity, and moisture.  To be truthful, I didn't really notice a huge difference in my skin while using the serum over the past month.  It is a good moisturizer, and I felt like my skin was brighter after using it, it didn't seem to live up to the label - at least for me.  Currently it is unavailable on the website, although it is available for purchase via Amazon.




Want to try Biotin Bursts for yourself? I recommend you do!  For more information on NeoCell's product line, check out their website and Facebook page which had downloadable coupons.  Also you can buy their products on iHerb and if you are new customer there, use code IHB500 which gives you $5 off a purchase under $40 or $10 for a purchase over $40.






7 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a supplement or series of for quite a while. It's horrifying how much hair I've lost in the last 5 years :( I'm surprised I still have hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a supplement or series of for quite a while. It's horrifying how much hair I've lost in the last 5 years :( I'm surprised I still have hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried these before and they worked great. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these but would love too. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing. This biotin supplement is good for hair health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so long ago, I learned that actually digestion and stomach play a large role in a state of hair and skin. Did you know about it? I read several research. Perhaps that is why my skin is in poor condition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can try various food additives. Now there are many excellent additives that are not too expensive, but quite effective, for example, Gundry MD Bio Complete 3. This additive can solve digestive problems, as well as accelerating metabolism. The cool thing is that in order to buy and take a nutritional supplement, you don’t need to consult a doctor or require a prescription.

    ReplyDelete