Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review: Oh Sew Sweet Designs

Reviewer ~ Jackie Snider

Oh Sew Sweet Designs is an adorable business that creates one-of-a-kind handmade pieces. Between their Facebook and Etsy page you can find children’s clothes, blankets, bags, headbands, hats, and much more. 

If you can dream it, I can create itis their introduction on all outlets. 


I was sent a really cute tote bag with small pockets on the front. The bag is marketed as either a tablet carrying bag or a coloring book tote. The pocket on the front is perfect for crayons.


My four-year-old daughter was ecstatic about this bag. She loves any purse, bag, or container that is for her to put stuff in. After telling her what it was for, she immediately tore open a box of crayons to put them in the front pockets. Each pocket accommodates about 5 crayons. 

However, we soon discovered that none of her coloring books fit in the bag. Most of hers are definitely average size, but they were roughly 2 inches too wide to fit inside. She found a few smaller notepads and was perfectly happy carrying it room-to-room, coloring in each. 


It does however fit my Kindle in it perfectly. I already have a protective cover on it but it was nice when we were on the go. 

Hailey likes to play my Kindle in the car and waiting rooms or wherever we go. However she is just 4, so her attention span isn’t always the longest. It’s nice to have somewhere to put it other than my already crowded purse when she decides she is done with it.


Structurally the bag is flawless. There is no tears or bad stitching. It is a very talented piece that I’m happy to own. 


The fabric is very cute! The main body of the fabric is blue background filled with strawberries and cherries and flowers. The crayon pockets contrast it nicely with bright green chevron.

I’m excited to see what else this company has to offer!

Oh Sew Sweet Designs on Facebook
Oh Sew Sweet Designs on Etsy
  

*** 
This post was originally posted at WAHM Review and is being cross posted here by the original author.  I received no monetary compensation for this review, however I was provided with the product for free for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own. Click here see our full disclosure policy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment